expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, July 13, 2012

WOW!! People are noticing MY blog!

wow...I can't believe people are noticing my little blog that I just began!  Everyone has been so helpful and friendly.  I LOVE this blogging community!  This morning I woke up and found that two fellow bloggers gave me blogger awards that I can proudly post on my blog!

Thank you to Crystal from Ms. Jones' Junction and Jessica at Fabulous and Fun 4th Graders for the Versatile Blogger Award!!  Check out their great blogs!


So now here are the requirements for the Versatile award:

1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
Thanks to Ms. Jones' Junction and Fabulous and Fun 4th Graders!

2. Include a link to their site. (see above)      

3. Include the image award on your blog.

4. Give 7 random facts about yourself.
  • I have a HUGE sweet tooth and could eat only sweets all day!
  • I started a kickboxing/MMA class for women 2x a week last fall and I am totally addicted!  It is a great stress relief kicking and punching things:)
  • My guilty pleasure is never missing a Bachelor/Bachelorette episode (well, I DVR).
  • I love to bake and my husband loves to cook.  We make a great team!
  • I always have had some type of "job" every summer even after having kids.  My "job" for the past eight years is lifeguarding at the outdoor pool 2 blocks from our home.  I teach wee woozles where my 2 year old son swims with me, one American Red Cross lesson, and aquasize classes.  It is only 5 hours a week but it keeps me on a little schedule.  I love schedules!
  • I thank God for everything wonderful in my life.  I am blessed with wonderful family and friends!!  My two children teach me something new everyday and make me a better teacher.
  • Fall is my favorite season because I love the start of a new school year, fall in NY is beautiful (I hate the heat and humidity), my favorite team (BILLS!!) and sport is on every weekend, and all the new seasons of great TV begin again!!


5. Nominate other blogs for the award.
4.  Learning's a Hoot (this is different than the one above:)

6. When nominating include a link to their site.

7. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated.


Next, thank you to Jessica at Fabulous and Fun 4th Graders for the Liebster Blogger Award!!  Check out her awesome blog!

This award is named for the German word "Liebster," which translates to "beloved" or "favourite", and is given to "new, up and coming blogger."

Here are the rules:
1.  Link back to the person who gave it to you
2. Post the award to your blog.
3.  Give the award to at least 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers
4.  Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know that they have been offered this award.

I am giving the award to:

Check out all their blogs.  They are super!!!


7 comments:

  1. Hi Holly! Just found your blog through Custom Blog Designs. Diana designed my blog, too - isn't she wonderful? Your blog is super cute and I'm your newest follower!

    Amanda
    Teaching Maddeness

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Holly...welcome to Blogworld. I've been blogging less than a month and I can't begin to tell you how many great ideas I've discovered. I am your newest follower and would love for to visit back and enter my first giveaway.
    Amy
    www.adventuresinteaching.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! I was pumped to have something to blog about since I am in the midst of several projects with nothing to post as of yet. :)
    Check on back for my 7 "fun facts"

    WWW.FOURTHGRADEFANDANGO.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm your newest follower, and I'm looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for nominating me!! You rock!

    As soon as you send me your email I'll get your Fantastic Fractions unit to ya! :)

    Katie
    Rock and Teach

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Holly!!

    I am always happy to see other 4th grade blogs!!

    Molly
    Lessons with Laughter

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a new follower and am thrilled to have found your blog. Congrats on your awards. Please join my "Blogs of Inspiration" page. I would love to have you.
    Happy Teaching,
    Laura
    TIPS: Teach, Inspire, and Prepare Students

    ReplyDelete