expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Tried It Tuesday {Matching Font Color to Clipart in PowerPoint}

Hi everyone! It's Time for Tried It Tuesday!
What have you tried at school or home?
If you've never linked up with Tried It Tuesday, just link up any idea school or home related and what worked or didn't work. Grab the button below. Simple!

My Tried It:
Matching Font Color to Clipart in PowerPoint
You know when you have one of those "aha" moments when you learn a simple trick and CANNOT believe it took you this long to figure it out? That was me last week when I saw this tip on Instagram. For the life of me, I can't remember whose page it was from on my newsfeed but you are a lifesaver! I was working on a PowerPoint document and frustrated as usual trying to get just the right color on my font. I always would go to choose "more colors" and click around on that color wheel for what seemed like forever TRYING to match the color to my clipart!
Most of you probably know this but in case you don't (like me!), here is a simple little trick. I have a Mac and use PowerPoint 2008 for Mac.

I would love to hear any other tips you have about color matching on Macs. I read somewhere about an app under utilities but couldn't find that. There is so much to learn! Have a great week friends!




7 comments:

  1. What a great tip. I don't know how I've missed that for all the years I've used PowerPoint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this too last week and it was a huge ahh moment for me! I am so glad other people are smarter than me and share these wonderful things!

    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can even use that dropper tool to fill in textures and patterns you might have used before! For example, if you're using patterned digital paper, you can fill in (fillable) fonts - think fat, chunky fonts - with the pattern. Super-cute for glittered paper, etc. I LOVE that dropper thing and use it all the time, so I'm glad you found it and shared it with all your followers!
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like using this to help color match with photos that I'm using (kind of like the covers you wrote about a couple of weeks ago). Sometimes something so simple gives us so much joy.

    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! I seriously didn't know that trick! It works on a PC too! Yay! Thanks for sharing!
    ~Joanne
    Head Over Heels For Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had no idea. Thank you so much for sharing this tip. It will definitely save me some time, and I will love knowing I have the exact color I need.

    Mary
    Fit to be Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw this somewhere last week too and my eyeballs just about jumped out of my head. This is a fabulous tip and I'm so glad you "tried" it and blogged about it. Off to pin!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete