expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, August 26, 2013

SLANT Box Reveal!!

This past month I participated in the S.L.A.N.T. (Sending Love Across the Nation is Teachers) hosted by Lessons With Coffee!  It was so fun and I am linking up to share the goodies I received. :)
Check out her blog to sign up for the September exchange!
The teacher that sent my box to me was the amazing Kim from Quinnessential Lessons: a 5th Grade Blog.  She is such a sweetie and her package was FILLED with so many of my favorite things!
Here is what I saw wrapped in tissue paper when I opened the box!
 Just look at this spread!  I was so spoiled!!
 I absolutely love Sharpies (the marker kind) but she sent this pack of Sharpie "no bleed" pens in all kinds of fun colors!  I haven't tried them yet (waiting for the first papers to grade) but they look amazing!
 The Welcome Back sign is laminated and ready to go in my classroom theme of owls!
The clipboard was personalized with duck tape:)
Thank you so much, Kim!!!

5 comments:

  1. You will absolutely love your Sharpie pens! I don't always them to grade - although they would work really well because they don't bleed! I use them to jot notes in my planner and write in my grade book. I like to make each assignment a different color so I can easily see it when I enter them in into the computer... you'll love them. Sharpie doesn't make a bad product, period :)

    Enjoy your amazing box!!
    Amanda
    My Shoe String Life
    Follow Me on Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a little late on this one, but Sharpie pens are AH-mazing. Seriously. The BEST!
    :) Erin
    I'm Lovin Lit

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my silver sharpies oh so very much! I'm jealous that you also have a gold one. Good luck with your school year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AH!!! I love all o your stuff! What a great pair! I am glad you had so much fun and hopefully you signed up for September!

    Jameson
    Lessons With Coffee 

    ReplyDelete