expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Get Acquainted Linky-2 Truths and a LIE:)

Latoya at Flying Into First Grade is having a super fun weekly linky party!
This week's topic is 2 truths and a lie!  
See if you can comment and guess which of these claims about me is a lie.  
Check back at the end of the week to see if you were right in another post.  
How fun!  Now, let's see if I can you a little about myself...

1.  My favorite vacation destination of all time is Walt Disney World in Orlando, FL!  
I first made the trip with my parents when I was 5 and my sister was 7 (my youngest sister wasn't born yet).  Since then, I have been back 8 times and always have a great time, no matter my age!  Right now, we are planning to take our own kids next year at ages 4 and 6.  
I can't wait!

2.  I worked at McDonald's for 5.5 years throughout high school and college.  I went back and forth working at my home time store and college store.  The time always went by fast and I love how busy it was.  During college I worked the 4:30 am to 1:00 pm shift on the weekends.  Try that schedule with a roommate who partied until 3:00 am!  Oh... the fire alarms in the middle of the night that happened frequently were great too:)  My husband and I even met working at McDonald's when I was 16 and he was 17!  

3.  Speaking of my husband, here we are at our wedding:)  He is my best friend and ONLY boyfriend I ever had in my life!  We started dating the summer after I graduated high school and dated all through college while attending colleges 100 miles away from each other.  
We never broke up and I have never had another boyfriend!

Now, which ONE of these three would you say is a LIE?  I will choose a random correct responder to win one item from my TPT store
Be sure to leave your email if you are a "noreplycomment" blogger!
Check back to the other "2 Truths and a Lie" posts here!

17 comments:

  1. Hi Holly!! This is hard! They all seem really legit, but I think #2 is a lie. =) Have a great night!!
    -Jackie-
    Sister Teachers

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all seem so true! I'm thinking number 1 is a lie though.
    Hunter's Tales from Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea which one is a lie.

    My husband and I met working at Chick-fil-A when I was 17 and he was 18, so maybe that one is right unless it's a small lie within that one...

    I'm horrible at this game! That's why I haven't linked up!!

    :O)
    Amanda
    Collaboration Cuties

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You crack me up, Amanda!! What better place to meet your future husband than while working at a fast food joint?

      Delete
  4. Hi Holly-
    You are pretty good at this game because they all seem true! I think that #1 is a lie.
    - Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think #1 is a lie...but I worked at McDonald's all through highschool and college too!

    Beth
    Thinking of Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, number 3? I think you may have had one other boyfriend, although I think it's completely plausible.

    Don't Let the Teacher Stay Up Late

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yep, only one boyfriend!! He is only lucky guy or is it the other way around?? hehe

      Delete
  7. I don't believe you worked at Mc Donald's. It was a tough decision but since I love Disney I hope you do too! cpnass@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I will soon! Going for the first time in 2014:)

      Delete
  8. Geez, I am thinking #2 is a lie. That is a long time to work at McDonalds.

    Terri
    The First Grade Princess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That made me laugh out loud! Haha!! I really did though and was sad (in a way) to leave:)

      Delete
  9. Hahaha I know I am not in the running for this since I am a little late but I knew instantly that #1 was a lie.. you are genuine and down to earth I just knew 2 and 3 had to be true :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete