expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, March 17, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Sale!!

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!  
I am going to check out all the amazing TPT products on sale today.  
Check out Mrs. Wheeler's First Grade Tidbits linky party and everyone hosting a sale today!

Here are some products that I have on sale in my TPT store:)

I am off to take a little nap on a lazy Sunday:) 
 TPT shopping later tonight!  
What can I stock up on for the spring?
This is the forecast for the upcoming week.  Spring can't come soon enough!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Looks like you've got a snowy week ahead of you! We had some snow yesterday, but nothing major. I'm praying for a snow day :)

    ~Jessica
    Joy in the Journey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how brutal the forecast is for this week - where is spring?!?

    I think I need to check out your line plots with fractions unit - that is a expectation that confuses me!

    Looking From Third to Fourth

    ReplyDelete