expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, April 1, 2013

Let's Get Acquainted Linky (favorites!)

I am linking up with Latoya again at Flying Into First Grade for her 
fabulous and fun Let's Get Acquainted Linky!

This week's topic is FAVORITES SURVEY!

FAVORITE PLACE TO SHOP
I live in a small, rural town.  It is frustrating to have to drive 45 minutes or more to have a decent selection for anything.  However, I can shop in my pajamas from my couch and have all my goodies delivered by Amazon!  I buy most of my kids' Christmas and birthday presents from Amazon and I love reading the reviews too:)

FAVORITE TV SHOW
(Of all time)
It began my sophomore year of college.  Enough said.
Current favorite TV show

FAVORITE SWEET TREAT
This one is difficult for me because I am a sweets fanatic...but if I had to choose the ONE sweet treat that is just to die for, it would be....
Peanut Butter Fudge Georgetown Cupcake
We stood in line at Georgetown Cupcake when we were in DC on vacation...this cupcake was...well, there really are no words.  If you like chocolate and peanut butter, you have to just try it for yourself.  We haven't been back to Georgetown but have ordered cupcakes in the mail three times (for VERY special occasions...the shipping is outrageous!).  However, they test wonderful even coming in the mail!  They are packed superbly and shipped overnight frozen, arriving thawed and ready to eat:)

FAVORITE FOOD
This is discussed above.  I really don't have a favorite "real food".  Sweets just trump everything else.  I will eat just about anything though.  I am not picky at all!

FAVORITE RESTAURANT
This is my all-time favorite restaurant (Webb's Captain's Table Restaurant).  We have a lot of local restaurants and I love so many of them but Webb's is a long time favorite.  I have never been disappointed in a meal here.

What are your favorites?  Link up with Latyoya!

I hope you will come back and check out my Tried It Tuesday Linky tomorrow!  
Photobucket
You can read last week's link ups here.

What is 'Tried It Tuesday'?
1.  Write a post about any"thing" you have...TRIED (new or old)!
2.  Describe what worked and maybe what didn't work.
3.  Keep it simple and focus on one general topic. 
You can link another idea next week:)
4.  Link your post back to this post.
There were 28 link ups in Week One (wowza!) and I read about so many new ideas that I can't wait to try out (already working on some of them!).  I hope you will come back to link up, comment, or just read up and soak it in every Tuesday!!  
Bloggers will be able to link up the entire week:)


5 comments:

  1. Oh I love Felicity. I was beginning to think no one would remember such a great show! Thanks for sharing. I am coming back tomorrow to link up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cupcake looks phenomenal. Because of testing I haven't tried anything in 3 weeks! But I love the graphic and I will totally link up after Spring Break!

    -Maria
    Everyone deServes to Learn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Felicity - she had such a hard life having to choose between Noel and Ben!! Looking forward to your Tuesday linky already!

    Looking From Third to Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Holly,

    I actually have never seen Felicity. But I think it is the kind of show I would watch. They have it streaming on Nextflix and I have it on my list to watch. I'll be thinking of something for your linky tomorrow!

    Jessica
    Literacy Spark

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for reminding me that Amazon is the greatest shopping place in the world! I just love it when my mailman brings me a smiley box from them! Makes my week!

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete